- DuraMectin Horse Dewormer
DuraMectin Horse Dewormer
DuraMectin (1.87% Ivermectin) Horse Wormer controls bots, large strongyles, small bloodworms, ascarids (roundworms), threadworms, pinworms, hairworms, lungworms, and large mouth stomach worms. Ivermectin wormer is proven safe for pregnant mares, breeding stallions, and any age foal. Each syringe will worm up to a 1250 lb. horse. Syringes are adjustable in 250 lb. increments.
- No other dewormer kills more stages of parasites
- Kills 35 species and stages of the two most common bot species.
- Use 6 times per year for broad spectrum parasite control
- For use on all horses, including broodmares, stallions and foals
- One syringe deworms horses up to 1,250 lbs
COVID-19 ALERT CONCERNING DURVET IVERMECTIN PRODUCTS: WARNING! A number of Durvet products including Duramectin Equine Dewormer andIvermectin Equine Dewormer contain the anti-parasite active ingredient Ivermectin. Despite media reports that Ivermectin could be used to treat people with COVID-19, these products are not safe or approved for human use, which could cause severe personal injury or death.